Categories of fellowship
Fellow: Retired faculty or librarians from the University of Toronto.
- Faculty and librarians who have retired from a degree granting institution recognized by the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (or its equivalent in other countries) other than the University of Toronto
- Retired senior administrators from the University of Toronto
- Retired faculty and librarians from a knowledge based institution or organization
- Spouses, widows, or widowers of Members, Fellows and External Fellows
The annual fee for a Fellow or an External Fellow is the same.
Annual fees are payable in January.
The full fee of $190 includes membership in the Faculty Club, which is required by the arrangement between Senior College and the Faculty Club.
Exceptionally, a reduced fee of $80 (that does not include membership in the Faculty Club) is payable by those in the following situations:
- Members of the Faculty Club whose membership fees are paid not by Senior
College, but by another means, typically through the Joint Membership Plan;
- Spouses of Fellows or External Fellows, who come to the Faculty Club with their spouse (or who purchase a spousal membership card at the Faculty Club office in order to come without their spouse).